Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...


So at lunch today, Jen and I were listening to the Miami Vice movie soundtrack, and there was a song playing that she said came from "The Thomas Crown Affair"...I of course diagreed, and talked her into making a bet. Of course, it was the song (which I knew) just a new re-mix. When asked why I would make a bet when I knew I was wrong...I had to explain that since getting burned in a bet by John Gregory, she has been gun-shy about betting....so I threw her a bone to lull her into the belief that occasionally she's right.....then, when the time is right...I'll go for a big bet, which she'll take because now she thinks she's smarter than me....and BAM...I got her.

Now, on to paying of the bet...........Jen ROCKS!!!....she is so much smarter than I am, and I should bow to the superior intellect...she is the master of all she surveys....and I am lucky to dwell in her world.


To be continued..............

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

The paragraph needs to be a bit longer. The first paragraph was not part of the bet.... Jack Ass

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home