Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas....

I don't really get into the holiday season until it is drawing very close, but one of the events that kind of signals the season for me is the Gonzales' Christmas party, and this year was no exception. We had a blast...again....until well after 3am. I would say the dance hall was the best part, except that this year Dirty Santa was particularly fun. Our friend Sam was playing for the first time, and drew #2....poor kid had no idea what she was in for....she picked a gift, had it stolen, picked another, had it stolen, pic...well you get the idea....(4) gifts, and she ended up with a cork-screw set...not to worry, Pam stole pack the shot luge game, so we'll have that at the pool this year. I made off with a nice bottle of wine, Danny got the leg lamp from "A Christmas Story, which is perfect, and I can't remember what Deana ended up with.

The next holiday event for us is the TSO concert, then I will really be in a Christmas mood.

I've attached some Pics....


Kelly and Kenny our hosts (and Kenny's wine is the one I ended up with)
Sam's 1st Present.....gone (it's ok, Pam took it later)

Sam's 2nd present....gone
Sam's 4th present...and she got to keep it! We don't have a pic of #3

Rick taking one of Sam's stolen gifts back, only to have it taken

Deana Picking

Danny.....not really sure what this was all about.

Danny, Sam, Steve, Deana

Sam and Deana plotting

Deana and Danny

Rick and Kelly

Pam, Mike, Deana, Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home