Thursday, October 26, 2006

None of us should be in movies...

So I was playing around with this site I found from one of Meg's friend's blogs...you can load a picture of yourself, and it will list all the celebs you look like, and the % of likeness. Keep in mind these are specific to individual pictures....but I was a little upset at my results...

A pick of me at over 450lbs matched the following:
  • 52% Arnold Swartenegger
  • 49% Sean Connery

But a pic of me a 350 matched like this:

  • 60% Bill Clinton
  • 58% Charlton Heston
  • 51% Jamie Foxx

I guess what it's trying to tell me is that if I lose 100lbs...I become old, a democrate AND black.

Well, before you all chuckle too much...I ran some of your pictures too:

My buddy John:

  • 60% Sting
  • 59% Yuri Andropov
  • 58% Dane Cook

My brother Gary:

  • 59% Russell Crowe
  • 58% Quinton Tarantino

My she-bro Jen:

  • 71% Julianna Marguilies
  • 60% Daisy Fuentes
  • Note: The fact it didn't match her with Drew Barrymore speaks loads about the realiability

My sister Deana:

  • 74% Julie Chrisite
  • 72% Alyson Hannigan

My bro Mike:

  • 76% Alec Baldwin
  • 70% Jason Lee (Ny name is Earl)
  • 67% Colin Mochrie

My bro Dan:

  • 70% Richard Gere
  • 61% Haley Joel Osmond (I see stupid people)
  • 56% Scott Bakula

My wife Pam:

  • 74% Sally Field
  • 70% Sela Ward (hot, hot, hot)
  • 63% Rosario Dawson (Did you see her in Sin City?)
  • 68% Lucy Lawless

So in summary, you guys are all hot....and I'm a 100 year old black democrat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home