Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Oh hell...let's just do all three..dare I say "hat-trick"

First my love, I must correct you...the St. Louis Blues have NEVER won a conf championship...they have made it to the finals, but never won.

The Blues came to St. Louis after having a NHL team fail in 1935, and then have the NHL refuse to move the Maroons in 1938 because St. Louis couldn't support a team.

So, 32 years later, in 1967 the Blues were established as an expansion team. Since then:

Blues
39 Seasons
0 Division Champs
0 Stanley Cups

Bruins
78 Seasons
17 Division Champs
5 Stanley Cups

'nuff said

So, in the words of my she-bro........EAT ME back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just throwin' this out there, but maybe you have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Jen?

I'm just sayin'... :)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home