Friday, July 06, 2007

Awe Struck by Celebrity

So the other night, my friend Jen and I were out for happy hour, and she recognized this dude from some cop show on A&E...some guy named Tommy or Tony....anyway...she apparently has this huge crush on him, and had told some people she "knew" him....so as we're leaving, she waits outside the bar for him to come out, and all but mugs him to take a picture...I mean, I was really embarrased...I guess the guy is someone fairly well known in Memphis, and here she is hanging on him, making him pose for pics, and basically throwing herself at him.....I kinda felt bad for the guy...he seemed pretty cool, but you could tell he was annoyed...she made me take a pic with my cell phone, so if any of y'all have seen the show, you should know who he is.....


1 Comments:

Blogger SilverAgeKid said...

Hey! I think I saw that dude singing Gordon Lightfoot the other night in a karaoke bar ... he wasn't with this "Jen" person tho. Hmmm, maybe Big Rick's right ...

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home