Friday, November 10, 2006

It wasn't Nawlins...but it was fun....

Quotes/Hi Lites from the St. Louis Trip:

  • "I'll get my mojo on"
  • "There goes Santa in that RV"
  • "Nana Sex...oh yeah"
  • "You know, we've talked about cutting you guys off 3 times"
  • "We've just never seen anyone drink 18 beers, and still be standing"
  • "Is that waitress wearing any.....OH...nope she's not"
  • "5 Chicks, and it's always the fat one that comes over"
  • "California....city of Crompton"
  • "We tabbed out of that bar 3 times last night"
  • "It was a good trip, I didn't puke, I didn't pass out, and no one got in a fight" - Gary
  • "We have such low expectations" - Rick
  • "Look, there's a bar"
  • "Free lasagna huh? Well it cost me $100 f***ing bucks!"
  • "Who stole the bagels from the free breakfast bar"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home