Thursday, November 15, 2007

Can't Let Em Get You Down...

First, let me say what a great time I had on our annual brother's trip. Although New Orleans is much calmer (post-Katrina) we all had a good time, much laughing, drinking, and giving each other S**T...I truly am blessed to have my brothers.

But you know...you can't just have a good time without paying a price.

The night we got back, I started getting sick...those who have known me long know about my lef infection....well guess what kids...it's now in my other leg. Not as bad as the last hospital visit, but bad enough to miss work and go to the doctor.

So today, I went to the doctor, and they actually got me in early, and out in about 35 minutes...which means I probably missed the guys that broke into my truck by about 10 minutes. They got my GPS, My cell phone, my PDA, my debit card, left my bills though (thanks!) And within 20 minutes of that, had hit the Debit card about 4 times across town.

Now mind you, I'm not on the hook for the charges, and everything is insured...but just the hassell of getting a new phone, stopping payment, and getting my door lock fixed PISSES ME THE F*** OFF!!!!!

I tell people that I rarely go into Memphis if at all possible. I was across the state line for a grand total of 60 minutes, and it cost me about $1000 in damage

I, of course, turned in all the serial numbers, and reported everything to the bank and Memphis PD, but knowing what a crack crew the are....I'm sure the report will be filed away and forgotten.

Oh well, I'm off to take my antibiotic pills, and get up early to go to the bank to close my checking account.

I just don't think I should ever cross the state line again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home