Monday, August 06, 2007

Some Catching Up To Do...

..as I've been on the road alot lately, I've fallen behind...so here are some quick thoughts....

  • I've now become one of the growing number of American's that are buying my medicine from Canada...why? Well, my insurance company says that because there are "similar" items available to me OTC for my Allegra, they wont cover it anymore. Even though my DR told them the option (Claritin) doesn't work for me....they know better...and if I want Allegra, I'll have to pay about $40 for a (1) month supply. Why...because Allegra isn't avaialble over the counter...why...because the mfg knows the Insurance companies are pushing off the covered lists, and hope to cash in. In Canada, Allegra doesn't needa RX, and I just purchased a THREE month supply, with shipping, for $56!
  • Michael Vick - Shot him in the head.
  • Willie Herenton - Try to get him lined up in sites with Michael Vick, and save a bullet.
  • Dem Congress - Last Thursday, the most honest congress in history stole a vote from the republicans. Just as the gap was closing on a procedure vote to kill a liberal bill, the Dems realized they were about to lose, and without notice, closed voting when it became a tie. Why? Because the majority in the house automatically win a tie. They later came back, and in an unprecedent move, declared the vote an outright victory 207/204, but didn't offer any proof. Why? Because the next day they planned a press conference, and wanted to make sure they had enough bills past to try to make it look like they've done something before the August break.
  • Barak I'll-O-Bomba-U: Decalred that, if he had reasonable intelligence, he would make strikes against Al Queda in Pakistan, with or without Pakistani permission, or oversight by the UN. Now.....help me out here....isn't this EXACTLY what Bush did, and they're throwing him under the bus! No WAIT ITS NOT....Bush didn't invade an allie...O-Bomb-U wants to invade Pakistan, a US allie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home