Thursday, April 03, 2008

DemocRATs are insane....

So let me get this straight, back in 2000, the Dems wanted to go to war because supposedly the election has "handed" to Bush by the Surpreme Court....they were outraged that Gore won the popular vote, but Bush was electred Prez.

Now, from what I'm told, Obama can win the popular vote, and the public electoral vote....but in the end, the nominee will be decided by "SuperDelegates"....which are all those Jimmy Carter types.

How come it was a "crime" in 2000 to ignore the popular vote....but it's ok in 2008?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Three Things:
1) Of course it's okay for the Dems to pull this off. That's what they do - Change the rules whent they don't quite work right for them....
2) It's nice to see you blogging again... I was getting worried that you were mellowing out.
3) Go to www.icerocket.com to load the tracker. It's real easy, in other words, if I can do it, I know you can.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home