Thursday, January 31, 2008

Scenes of devastation & destruction....

Yesterday at lunch, My she-bro Jen was telling how much damaged they sustained at their house during the recent storm. I was concerned, becuase there was a TON of damage around the area...trucks blown over, even a train blown off the track in Ohio....but OMG, that is nothing compared to the wasteland that is Jen's house...I drove by and was just speechless...here's a pic...



Can't see it? Let me zoom in a bit closer for you....

No, still can't see it.....here, I'll circle it for you.....









Yup, as 10s of thousands are without power, signs are down...Jen is suffering from, what can only be described as near armaggedon by the ONE tree branch that fell.


I hear The Weather Channel will be sending a crew by to do a segment for their "When Weather Changed the World" series.






1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You are a Fucking Asshole... edit that, Bitch!!!!!!!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home