Friday, January 25, 2008

I was just telling someone..you can find ANTHING on the internet....

For those of you who don't know...I'm a huge addict of The Weather Channel. When I was recovering after surgey, I could put it on, and the repetitious broadcast, combined with the "Local on the 8's" music was the perfect "white noise" to go to sleep by.


In fact, the only thing I hate about my new direct TV, is that we don't get a true "Local on the 8's"...you get that same national crap you get in a hotel room.....but you do still get the cool music....which brings me to the point of this email.


Now available....."The Weather Channel presents Smooth Jazz".....it's the music they use during the "Local on the 8's" segments, and it the top 12 mosted requested songs by Weather Channel viewers....damn, and Christmas is already over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home