Monday, September 08, 2008

Ding dong....

I had to laugh this morning when I read that Olbermann has been dumped as Political Anchor by his own network. He'll still be around to comment, but the circus he ran during the DNC and RNC was just enough to push NBC over the top, and they announced he's being replaced as anchor for the upcoming debates.

Now, I wasn't shocked to learn that Fox News beat the crap out of MSNBC in it's coverage of the Republican convention, but I was shocked (and happy) to learn Fox also beat MSNBC in the ratings for the Dem convention!

Maybe the liberal cool-aid drinkers are waking up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank GOD!!
-Gina

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Fair and Balanced"............kinda like "slow and steady wins the race"!!!!!! I love this crap......MSNBC stinks.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home