Sunday, May 24, 2009

Various Catching Up To Do...









I haven't posted in a while, so while I'm HOME SICK ON MEMORIAL DAY, I thought I'd do some catching up.

First, BBQ Fest 2009 is in the books. It was one of the best years I've had in the 10 + years I've been doing this with Pure Pleasure Porkers. Despite the bad park conditions and threats of bad weather, we lucked out on our booth, had a great spot, and the flooring kept everyone high and dry. We went through some 30 cases of beer, and 1 and 1/2 kegs, and an untallied number of liquor bottles. We also found a new Yucca jug that I think will be with us for years to come. And we finsihed 28th our of 111. However, once again, we took it in the shorts in the blind judging.

A few pics included.



A note of interest, my recent post about Prez Obama got me flagged for 10 days as a spammer site by BlogSpot. I'm hoping this isn't a sign of things to come.

I also got a new toy this week.....

...some extra home protection. Thanks to my buddy John B. for hooking me up!

Well that's all for now.

C ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home