Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The St. Louis BBllahhs

Dave Checketts of the St. Louis Blues announced today that he was dropping Rush Limbaugh from the proposed ownership group, seeking to purchase the St. Louis Rams.

How expected that they would cave to the pressure from the left wing liberals, and be too afraid to make a business decision, based on it's merits alone.

How typical that they wouldn't have the balls to say, "this is our team, and we stand by our partners"

How typical for a St. Louis group, to run from their friends and associates when things got tough.

From everything I've seen of those I've met from St. Louis, turning on your associates, and throwing them under the bus, seems pretty normal.

This is why they showed no loyalty to Kurt Warner, and why he's winning titles for another city, while St. Louis heads towards a number one draft pick next season.

To Dave Checketts, and all those other spineless wonders I've met from St. Louis....I really wish I could say I was surprised. Guess it was too hard being loyal, and backing up your promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home