Saturday, October 18, 2008

And it ain't even Sunday....

What a great weekend so far......

Friday, my wife and I partied hard until 8pm...then we both did shots of Nyquil, and off to bed....I know, sounds lame, but if any of you have ever heard about my vacation, you have to know that between Ft. Lauderdale and the ADT sales Kick off, you know I'm coming off of a 12 day binge, and it was good to rest. Slept until about 0830, and was greatly productive today...got the pool closed, painted the new office, and felt really good about ourselves.

Then tonight we had a challenge, we planned an outing with our great neighbors Jimmy and Denise, but also had invites to meet Danny, Deana and Sam out for cocktails. We opted for dinner, then we'd go meet DD&S....but dinner was SSSOOOO good (Carrabas) that we were all stuffed, so we took the easy road, and went to our bar in Olive Branch for night caps. Only to find out the Danny/Deana/Sam crew were rocking hard in East Memphis....last I heard it was karaoke and buckets for everyone. Maybe I'm too old to hang with the big dogs.

Oh well, tomorrow we're off to Jackson to unload my van (at my asking price) then Monday Jimmy and I start working out....of course after work out, we're going to the bar to watch the last part of the Pats/Broncos game.

Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick H said...

Rick,

We have a Carrabas in Williamsburg that has to be one of my favorites! Do you have any Bonefish Grills there, which I must admit has become my most favorite.

Work out safe I am on the same path here which is not an easy one!

Rick

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home