Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Obama lies again...no real shock

More Obama lies...

He said he did not "kick off" his campaign in Bill Ayers living room...well, I guess you could say that's true...he did officially announce in a coffee shop...then two days later let Bill Ayers host his first fundraiser in Ayers' living room.

He used to say he didn't think Ayers was relevant because this all happened "when I was 8 years old"...but now says it's not important becuase Ayers was "rehabilitated".....rehabilitated?

9/12/01 - Ayers..."I wish I had bombed more"
2002 - Ayers..."I'm still an anarchist", "I'm still a marxist", "If I don't think laws are right, I ignore them", "(is bombing) one of those things I regret...no it's not"

Since Obama's oath says he will uphold the laws of the land, and Ayers seems to know what laws are right and wrong, maybe Obama will make him Attorney General!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home